2011-08-19

I was never one for introductions.

If only I had known...

This post was supposed to be written first. Pretty much, I'll differentiate my posts like this:

- posts that have titles as numbers [#] are solely for 'If only I had known' entries, and this is just my way of sharing all of the things I wish I had learned sooner

- posts that have titles as letters will be entries based on my university experience; before the titles of these entries, specific letters to define the post; [E] for events, [T] for thoughts, [S] for interesting things I learn in school :)

- any other posts are entries of things I've written myself, whether I'm feeling like writing a memoir, a poem, a story, etc.; the titles will correspond to the piece I'm posting

Here and there, I'll throw in a random post that will have a title like this [%$@&!] - sometimes I just wanna talk.

Enjoy!

MCD