2011-09-02

[T] Like a deer caught in the headlights.

I don’t know where to start - I guess that’s just what you do - you leave me speechless. I don’t even know what it is about you that does it, but I just can’t seem to escape the thought of it.

You are, without a doubt, an amazing person.

I’ve gotten to see the exterior of this character you’ve created, but something tells me there’s more to you - and I want to explore that further… I want to know you from the inside out; what makes you happy, what makes you sad, what touches your heart… I guess, I just want to mean enough to you for you to share that with me.

And I’d do the same for you, because I’m not afraid to. You always struck me as the type of person that has much to be discovered but not enough is ever explored. I want to discover that person that no one else sees.

You cut me deep, country boy.