2011-09-18

[T] You're better than this.

Part of me hopes you read this.. but part of me hopes you know just what I'm gonna say and why I'm saying it.

When you have someone in your life who loves you, how much would you put yourself through for them, in order to make that last? I would do whatever I needed to, if I was ever so lucky.

You have the only thing I could possibly want, and you're making it seem like it isn't even worth it - and that upsets me. People get hurt so often, and they're willing to forgive and forget and pretend everything's normal again. But it isn't.

Now that I think about it, I'm seriously disappointed. I thought you were a lot better than that. And because you're my friend, I really trusted you. What you did was wrong, no matter what your reasoning behind it was.

If I can't trust you, that makes me question how I'd ever be able to trust anyone else. You didn't even hurt me. You scared me. Because I honestly thought you'd have learned to walk away before you made a mess of things. It's sad. You don't even look like you feel the least bit guilty.

But I don't blame you. People fuck up all the time. Everyone gets hurt by people they care about. It's unfortunate but realistic. It just makes me wonder... how long will it take before that fate reaches me?

I hope you do the right thing. If not for anyone else, at least for yourself.