2011-12-19

Take a shot for me...

Freestyle - Drake: Shot for Me (second verse)

Okay... look, I'm honest -
fact is, you know I miss you
you know our friendship was
the only thing that I'd commit to
I always tried to deal with
all the shit that life would hand you
but when I needed you, you cut -
I can't understand you
You think it's me that's changed?
can't even talk to you,
you're always busy doing things
and I don't want to say that it's
your friends that ruined things
but I think you need glasses, hun
because your view is strange
there's nothing left for us to do
but fight and break shit
that's what you've brought us to
you know what? I can't take it
you think I want to fight you?
truth is, kid, I hate this
I thought the problem started with me
but you made it
you made this
too hard for me to bear
I cried for days on end
I took the worst shit
and from my best friend
I hope this hits you hard
just knowing how I'm hurting
or maybe knowing that
I don't deserve this

Take a shot for me...